21 Jun 2012

The Bunnies Are Coming

In May I joined in with my Fibre Arts Guild Challenge of "Childhood Toys" and I made a Pirate Ragdoll Bunny.


It was a bit of a rush for me to get him finished in time, so his clothing was a little bit rough and ready, but over all I liked him so much and so many people asked me about him that I decided to make a few more bunnies.

The green faced pink floral bunny came hot off the sewing machine a couple of days ago and as soon as I posted pictures of her on my facebook page she was sold. I never even got a chance to list her in my Pirate Pixie Crew ArtFire Shop


I think I better get the sewing machine fired up again tomorrow and make more bunnies! Once I have a few more made up, then I'll start designing proper clothes for them.

I hope you like them!

UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP