12 May 2009

Fabulous Flickr Finds

Today I'm feeling a bit wordless, and as I have lots of new listings to put in my Coriandr and Artfire shops, I'm going to just share some fabulous Flickr finds with you all and save what words I have for descriptions in those listings. If you click on the image it will take you to the owners Flickr account. The top image is our first entry in the monthly creative challenge from PrincessTigerMouse. Gorgeous isn't he! Please feel free to join in with the challenge. It is open to all.

PrincessTigerMouse


WordGirlie


Miss Gina Designs


AuroraBeadz


Aleximo


SeeTheWood

Have a great day!

Collated by Lynne of PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds - that bird bag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again. I love the beads by Aurorabeads. That blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP