19 May 2009

Newly Listed

I saw so many lovely newly listed goods on the front pages of the handmade sites today that I picked out the ones I liked most and gathered them together here to share with you. Three of the sellers are people I've not seen before so not only new goods, new shops to view too. Bliss!

This is one of the sellers I've not seen before. This "Sun burn big ears rabbit cell phone pouch" is from Lily Handmade. I'm so glad I saw this bunny on the front page of Artfire as it lead me to a shop full of gorgeous goods.

Ruby Spirit Designs is a fellow seller on Coriandr and a rider on the Coriandr Express. One of her beautiful rainbow pins caught my eye on the front page. I love the combination of button and beads on the kilt pins. They'd look great holding a shawl in place or jazzing up a plain messenger bag.

StarFlower is another of the new sellers and this Earth Goddess felt figure is just so beautiful. I like the cascading leaf design that looks like hair and the round ripe belly that looks full of new growth. She is tiny, all hand sewn and perfectly formed!

Yippeeeee! Kitty! Artractions' illustration just filled me with delight as soon as I saw it. I'm not sure how I have not noticed this shop before. The work within it is stunning. This kitty is a limited edition print so hurry and get your copy.

Copper metal has always fascinated me. A lot of my older family members, when I was a child, wore copper bracelets and the way the metal aged and tarnished caught my imagination. For You Designs' wire wrap copper bangle is bringing back fond memories of loved ones that are no longer with us.

I guess what today has shown me is to remember to look at the newly listed items on the front pages of all the handmade sites, because it has lead me today to lots of beautiful new shops to favourite and look through. I LOVE handmade goods!

Written by Lynne of the PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynne, for including me with this incredibly talented group of independant Artisans. It is an honour!
    Cheers,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing my pins Lynne, and you chose my favourite photo! Off to check out the other sellers you've featured now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of very nice products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bike Tire belts and collars are probably THE most creative thing I've seen in a very long time. I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rainbow pins looks so cute! I'm sure they will look well with any outfit. You could even get one of each color :) My favorite's the dark blue one with the star charm. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring one of my goddesses, I enjoy making each and every one, I am working on a larger Sea Goddess at the moment. And I love your work too, I have a certain penchant for anything pirate!
    Thank you once again
    Starflower xxx

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP