21 May 2009

New VIP, New Listings

Today is the first day of Izabela of Bluefish Handmade's VIP days on the Coriandr Express, so I thought I'd pick out my favourite item from her shop to share with you.

These beautiful crochet flower corsages are a perfect alternative to fresh flower corsages for someone like me who dislikes cutting flowers from plants. They are also perfect for those with hay-fever. They are gorgeous! Check out the other goods in Isabela's shop. She is a very talented lady!

I've been so busy in the last couple of weeks that I haven't had much time to let people about my new listings on Coriandr, so I thought I'd share a few with you here.








All of these items are listed in my Coriandr shop and as usual all are handmade by me. If you see something that you would like in another colour, let me know as I am happy to custom make for you.

Written by Lynne of the PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP