18 Mar 2009

Aprons

It’s nearly mother’s day, and I’ve been uncharacteristically organised this time round. I’ve made my mum an apron out of some gorgeous Klippan fabric (I’m hoping that I, characteristically, never got round to telling her that I write on a blog, so she won’t be reading this). I thought I’d have a nosy at other peoples’ aprons, and here’s what I found…

Really stylish and simple – I think this apron from La marquise des anges is one of my favourite items. I always love flowery, girly designs, however when it comes down to it I always want to wear more understated but stylish designs like this.

If like me, you want to make your own apron – this apron sewing pattern from Sew Liberated could come in very handy. It’s more than just a standard apron, not only has it got much more shape and style but it’s also reversible – perfect for a making a pressi.

Boojiboo makes a perfect apron for the sophisticated amongst you… you can cook for a dinner party and still look elegant once the food is on the table, without even taking your apron off. This is just one of the many vintage inspired designs from this seller.

Bebe & Alice have used some gorgeous fabric to make this eye-catching half apron. The aptly named spring fling apron is just perfect for this sunny weather!

This design-an-apron from Blueberry Park is a great idea for kids. You get a plain apron and all you need to make it look ace (fabric, beads, buttons and thread)! A craft project and a practical item of clothing for a little messy one. This shop also contains some other great make it yourself kits, including bags and bunting

I’m now very tempted to buy myself one of these cute aprons. I’m not sure if I even own an apron – that shows how much real cooking I do! Maybe a great apron will make me into a great (or at least a more enthusiastic) cook!

Written by Rose of FeltGiraffe

4 comments:

  1. What a fab post, Rose. Thank you for including me. I love the ever so stylish La marquise des anges apron. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. waouuuuu Felt giraffe , what a great selection, I could buy all of them !!!
    Your craft project is just "génial" blueberry Park. I am about to pay you a little visit to folksy.

    excellent day o all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP