7 Mar 2009

Having a MONSTER Weekend!

Yippeee it's the weekend!


This weekend I thought we could all have a bit of fun. Over on Coriandr on the "free stuff" page, the lovely Mathew has provided a template to make a paper monster called Walter, who once made up looks like this.


Walter is so cute!


As a child I used to love making up paper template creatures. I haven't done it in ages, but Mathew has inspired me to give it a go again. Mathew has also put up a naked Walter template to allow people to decorate the monsters in their own creative style and this got me to thinking we could have a bit of fun by downloading the template and each decorate up our own monster. Save the pdf file to your computer and print it off onto paper or card. Make up the monster shape and then let your imagination run wild and decorate it as you like.

Once your monster is made, name and photograph him/her and post it up on your blog encouraging your readers to join in. If you link back to this post and a link to Coriandr, as a thank you to Mathew for use of the template, we can hopefully get lots of monsters made. Come back here and comment in the feedback of this article (including a link to your blog) and next weekend Mathew has kindly agreed to have a look through them all and pick a winner, who will get a featured on this blog. If you enjoy making the monsters you can make a whole tribe if you like.

I'm off to print out my naked Walter and make myself a fabby monster. I look forward to seeing all your creations!


Written by Lynne of Hyperloop Hoops and Pirate Pixie Crew

1 comment:

  1. this looks like fun!
    for me....and the kids!
    :)
    we'll maybe give it a go later...xxx
    thanx Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP