17 Apr 2009

As yet no sales.

Today I thought I'd share with you some gorgeous goods from people that have yet to make their first sale on Artfire. After taking a look in their shops the only reason I can conclude that they have not yet had a sale is because people haven't seen their shops yet, so lets get a few visitors for them.

Gravel Road Jewelry has a selection of stylish unusual jewellery pieces. This ring is a really good example of the wire work you can see there. The sterling silver and Czech glass look great together. Attention to detail is obviously very important to this Artisan and it shows it.

I can't understand why Jellypark has had no sales as yet. Her work is so beautiful. This bouncy little bunny watercolour is a delight to the eye. Not only is it an original painting it is only USD$30 (Approx UK£20 or Euro 22.77 ). What better gift to give a rabbit lover or a young child for their bedroom?

Cresek Studio works in clay and these stunning bowls demonstrate just how adept this potter is. 20 years of working in this medium shines through in the pieces displayed in this artisans work. I love the greens and blues in the glaze and the way the light reflects in a waterlike way off the insides of the bowl.

By recycling and creating such a beautiful chair, KL Upholstery has demonstrated to me that she has a brilliant eye for finding the beauty in pre used furniture and reinventing the way it looks so that it fits in with people live their lives today. I adore this patchwork vintage rocking chair. I has retained it's vintage feel but looks current. It would fit in perfectly in a modern or old style house. Beautiful!

I wish I had the ability to drum because having found Slap Happy Drums I have found so many items I'd love to own, but in all honesty after trying to learn to play a Djembe I found I really didn't have what it takes. Maybe I'll have to stick with her pretty little critter shakers. The little mouse one is very cute, but then again I love piggies too...

So if like me you are amazed these people have yet to sell anything, get chatting about them and their goods and lets see if we can't connected up the people wanting to buy these goods with these sellers.

Written by Lynne of PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP