21 Apr 2009

My first Sale on Coriandr

To celebrate my first sale in my shop on Coriandr I've decided to feature some fellow sellers from the site. If you have never heard of Coriandr I'd advise you to go and take a look at the site. It's easy to navigate, has lots of fabulous handmade goods and everyone I've had contact with from the site are friendly, helpful and very talented. Let me show you some of the goods on sale there.

Indie Café Lounge is the creator of this honey and almond soap. Due to it containing real honey it is bound to be very moisturising as well as smelling yummy. It has added oatmeal that acts as a gentle exfoliator. Handmade bath goods are definitely the best in my eyes!

I love the glamour of Kiss Curl shop. The hats, fascinators, and hair accessories are cute, sexy and fun. They have echoes of days gone by when style and romance went hand in hand. This feather fascinator is just gorgeous!

Dan Jackson's sense of humour is very similar to mine judging by his photographs. I think his ability to capture the essence of absurdity and put a new spin on everyday objects is fabulous. Check out his shop for "Death by Chocolate" and "Cereal Killer", hehehe!

I was so wowed by Frute Juce's fabulous baby vest I just had to share it with you. The skill Alison must have with a sewing machine to be able to freehand embroider this much detailed is amazing. It reminds me of the skilled etch-a-sketch pictures you see.

Now regular readers will know my love of the colour orange so they won't be surprised by the fact I have chosen to share this bracelet from Lilyja. Isn't the colour divine? Bright, cheerful and very pretty.

So that's just 5 of the gorgeous goodies you can find over on Coriandr. If you are looking for lovingly created handmade goods, talented crafts men & women and like the look of the items above, you'll love the site. Go along and take a look around. Just see how many fabulous items you can find.

Written by Lynne of PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

11 comments:

  1. LOL at Dan Jackson, that was hilarious! Love the Cereal Killer. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah - love the Dan Jackson things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo with the little men. Hope your days are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my baby vests and saying such nice things! *blush* Dan Jackson is fantastic isn't he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest is fab!!! Thanks for the info and great sites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still trying to decide whether to sign up for Coriandr, or if Etsy/Folksy/Dawanda is enough! there are some great items on there though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks Lynne

    @ paperleaf Come on over to Coriandr, we are a friendly bunch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of corandr! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne,
    Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet!
    It is a wonderful surprise!:)
    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great read thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP