14 Apr 2009

New hair ties and new writers needed.

For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling quite ill, so have been letting things ride a little by themselves. Lots of muscle pain caused me to zone out a little and feel a bit lack lustre about everything. Over the Easter weekend the fabulous sunshine and the adorable Jon perked up my mood and I had an afternoon of sitting in the garden making hair ties and plans for the future. This morning I thought I'd share my creations with you and tell you a bit about my plans.



All the hair ties are made from 100% wool which has been felted a little, twisted and dreadlocked on no metal elastics, so they don't snag your locks. They are fun and funky, to brighten up your hair. It was fun making them with the sun shining down on me warming my bones.

Sadly, Rose, who was writing for us one day a week has decided that life has got a bit to stressful and busy at the moment for her to continue writing. I'd like to thank her for all the input and work she has done for Autonomous Artisans. I enjoyed her articles immensely and if she ever decides the time is right to come back she will be welcomed with open arms.

Due to my ill health and Rose's departure, I have decided that this blog, if it is to flourish and grow, needs some new blood. To that end I'm putting out a request for people to apply to become a weekly article writer. In return for writing for the blog an advert/shop mini for your shop/blog/website will run on the side of the blog under the title "Writers Shops". If you are interested in join our writing team and would like more details, please contact me through my website contacts page. It is a weekly commitment, but its great fun ferreting out all the most wonderful handmade and vintage goods to share with the readers.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be tempted to write for you, but don't think I could do such a good job as you do! Plus I struggle to get my own blog done some days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your bad health. I hope you find the help you need to keep the site up and going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jazzy Jemz!

    SteamPunkGlass, if you change your mind, and would like to give it a go, let me know and I'll email you the details.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP