3 Jun 2009

Fantabulous Flickr Finds

I love our Flickr Group! So many talented people post pictures of the things they have made to it and it's great, because I have a one stop place to go to fulfil my need to see beautiful handmade items. Today's selection is just a tiny glimpse of the many beautiful things posted to the pool. If you want to see more, head on over to Flickr and join the group. We'd love to see you there.
Vagabond Jewelry's work always makes me stop and look. The designs and materials used always make me long to own them. I adore this bracelet. The sturdy double layer of metal contrasted with the delicate look of the feathering of the edge really appeals to me.

Are you like me someone that as a child loved to make cup cakes and ice them? This Carole King book reminded me of that love of mixing the sticky icing sugar into a paste to drizzle on those yummy little cupcakes. What a fabulous thing to own and use. Maybe it could be a book for you to keep all your family cake recipes together to pass on down the family.

Now I must confess that I would never wear an apron when I was cooking as a child, but maybe if I had owned this gorgeous vintage fabric apron from Rainbow Jean it would have been easier for my dad to convince me to put it on. The supermodel Effie seems to be happy wearing it. Let the baking commence!

Hello to you lovely little owl! You are just so cute with your shiny button eyes. Spotted Sparrow, the creator of this lovely chap makes so many beautiful items, it was hard to choose just one to share. I picked this owl because he is just so friendly.

Stripy kitty how I do love thee! Your long skinny body and your short stumpy legs just make me want to give you a smooshy hug and as you are knitted from lambs wool I'm sure smoothing you would feel lovely. Sara Carr did a perfect job in creating you dear Margo.

If you like what you see here check out the group pool for a whole lot more. If you have fantastic handmade items to share please do join the group and add the photos. We'd love to see them.

Written by Lynne of Pirate Pixie Crew and Hyperloop Hoops

1 comment:

  1. How can you not love that kitty? It even has the exact look on its face that my cat gives me everyday. Thank you for including me in such a lovely collection of goodies.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP