1 Jun 2009

VIP on the Coriandr Express and monthly challenge

Today I'm the VIP on the Coriandr Express. Woo Hoo! I hope it brings lots more traffic to my Coriandr Shop and ups the visibility of the Pirate Pixie Crew. To celebrate the fact I'm offering a discount on goods for the readers of the Coriandr Express blog.

Today should be the start of a new Monthly Creative Challenge, but I've decided that it's time for a summer break. There is so much to do outside in the sunshine to be thinking about challenges. The Challenge will be back in September, so check back then if you fancy joining in.

Last months Topic was Children and we had some really gorgeous entries. They are all stunning and all very inspiring.

Neyni drew this beautiful portrait.


This fun tight squeeze was painted by FireFly.

ArliaFlowers designed and created this scrummy Shirred dress.

I still swoon every time I see this photo from StarPixie.




The two beauties above were drawn and sewn by PrincessTigerMouse

Bert is the cuddly creation of Sara Carr.

All of these articles/pictures scream out about the talent of their creator. Please do check out more works by these people. You'll see for yourselves just how talented they are. I'd like to thank them all for joining in with the monthly challenge and I hope that in September they all decide to join in again. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone can create.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your VIP trip Lynne!

    The photo from StarPixie is fantastic - it gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are just wonderfull! I think Bert has my heart though... :o)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP