19 Jun 2009

Thank You Sponsors!

Over on the right of our box we have some Project Wonderful advertising boxes and to say a big thank you to the people that place ad's there I like to feature some of the goods in those peoples shops on our blog. It's a really easy thing to do because so many talented artisans place adverts there.

I utterly adore this quilt from Kims Crafty Apple. The design is stunning and the fabrics used are just perfect. This woman's shop is full of fantastic goods. Take a look and see for yourself.

Vagabond Jewelry always makes me gasp with delight and to see her advert on my blog just put a huge grin on my face. I would love to own this Oberon mask. I think it is gorgeous.

I'm always heartened to see artists adverting on the blog and Art by Arlene Babad has placed an ad here regularly. Check out her shop and see just how talented she is.

Lollyphile is a new comer to advertising on our blog, but a most welcome one. This company's hand made lollipops are not the normal flavours. These ones are Maple Bacon... Jon is drooling over these.

This Years Girl's prints are delicious to the eye. I love this one above. The clouds and the girls hair show so much movement. Look through the rest of her shop to see more amazing prints.

So please remember to click on the adverts on the right of our blog. You will get to see so many amazing shops and goods. You'll be glad you did.

Written by Lynne of PiratePixieCrew and Hyperloop Hoops

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Maple-bacon! I'm off to check out those right now!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP