12 Jun 2009

Hug me!

I feel the need for a hug today, so I thought I'd go in search of creations I'd like to snuggle up with on the sofa whilst watching a feel good film. There were so many to choose from I might have to do a part 2, 3, 4, 5, and maybe even 6. Today's choices are in no particular order. I'd like to hug them all equally.

From PinkCheeksStudios this is Abby in her bear costume. Isn't she just adorable. I hope she hugs like a bear rather than bites like one! We could watch The Jungle Book together.

Never Enough Hours' beautiful Giraffe has a neck to smoosh and would make the perfect companion to sit and watch Born Free, although maybe Elsa the lion might scare him.

This puppy from Heartable looks like he would enjoy a good giggle, so I think we better watch a comedy movie together, something like All of Me or Little Nicky.

Cute-n-cozy's naughty but cute bandit doggy will probably love to watch The Italian Job with me, to get a few tips on bank robbing, but it has to be the original "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Lizi Sews' Queen might not be as cuddly as the others but I adore her so much that I picked her to sit and watch The King and I with me. I love this folk doll almost as much as I do Yul Brynner!

I'm off to force Jon to snuggle up on the sofa with me to watch some old movie that he'll probably hate, because it won't have car chases, terrorist plots or horror beyond belief, but I'll placate him with popcorn and ice cream... Or just sit on him to make sure he stays hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP