5 May 2008

Hands Challenge


This week we have chosen 'hands' as the word of the week. Why hands? Well in the last week both Jon and I have cut, bashed and bruised our hands in one way or another and it reminded me just how important to me my hands are. Without them life would be very difficult.

If you want to join in the challenge this week all you have to do is share with us something inspired by the word hands. You can either send me you item via Etsy conversations or put a link in the comments on this blog post to what you have made/written/photographed/seen. All entries will get full credit with a link back to any website/shop you might have. It's all just for fun so let your imagination run wild.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is going to take thought..
    A wonderful idea and I am going to try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Skully, I am ready..hope you will enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosebud, you're pictures are fabulous.Thank you for joining in. Healing vibes on there way to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to tell you, I had a great time working on this project..Thank you for your blog..it was great fun..
    Thanks for the kind words for my husband..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my lovelies ... hope you are doing well ... summer's here. Hoola season!

    I just wanted to say, you've seen the crafting hands I've been drawings, haven't you? The actual drawings are much better than the scans I put on the blog - but hopefully working towards making something from them in the next couple of weeks. Very excited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah... I forgot my last line - that is I've been meaning to set up an etsy shop for AGES (have set up the shop already, but with nowt in it!) - but hoping to do so once college is over for summer; and was thinking of starting with those hands ...

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP