3 May 2008

The joy of family and friends

Today Jon and I are awaiting the arrival of Jon's dad. He will be turning up in our new van, which he kindly bought for us. It's not brand new but it's new to us and we are uber excited about it arriving.

Jon's dad is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. The last time I saw him was at Christmas, so to have him come and stay is fabulous!

I woke up today with a pounding headache that has hung on all day so I'm going to cut this post short and just end it with a link to the lovely Rosebud's blog where you will find her Tree challenge post. Thank you for joining in Rosebud. That palm is so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking in a see that you're not feeling well. So sorry! I'll save a bit of rum for you as I hear it is a cure all!
    Take Care.
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment..It was fun and will keep reading your blog to keep up with everything..
    Hope you feel better and so happy you are getting a wonderful van...what a lovely gift..

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP