26 May 2008

The 'Self' Challenge

This week I thought I'd ask you to define who you are buy something you write, paint, draw, photograph, or make. 'Self' is sometimes quite hard to explain or define so I'm guessing this challenge might take some time to complete, so don't worry if it takes you longer than the week to do. We will keep updating and showing what people make for as long as items are submitted.

As usual you can either send me your item via Etsy conversations or put a link in the comments on this blog post to what you have made/written/photographed/seen. For all the UKHippy crew that want to enter you can put yours on the thread in the Creative Forum and I'll stop by and pick them up. All entries will get full credit with a link back to any website/shop you might have.

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP